We need your help to save the club!!!
Did you drink over the Christmas holidays to help you tolerate your family members? Do you, your extended family and friends have a bunch of empty bottles/cans taking up room in your homes? If so, why not donate those bottles to an organization that you love and enjoy? Our club!
Our Club is in dire needs of funds due to future costs it will be faced with in the near future. All the funds raised during this fundraiser will be used to pay for these future expenses, which are required to continue running the Club that we all enjoy.
For this fundraising event, we are aiming for a GOAL OF $2000 RAISED. This campaign will run from December 21st, 2021 to January 31st, 2022.
You do not need to register for this event to participate.
What do you need to do?
Collect as many bottles as you can from friends, family and your own home, then return your bottles at your local bottle depot. To donate the funds to the club, complete the following steps:
1) Go to the donation page on our website (https://www.gmmc.ca/Donate)
2) Enter the bottle refund amount you are donating to our Club
3) Select "One-time" entry
4) Select "Save the Club One Bottle at a Time" for the donation cause
5) Add a comment if you wish to
6) Select Pay in the bottom righthand corner
You can continue to contribute to the bottle drive in this manner at any time.
Optional in-person donation drop-off:
On January 22, 2022, there will be an in-person drop off event option where volunteers will manage the return of your bottles and send the money to the club. Should you choose this option:
1) Register for the In-Person Drop Off for GMMC Bottle Drive event posted on the calendar so we can keep an eye out for you that day.
2) Bring your bottles to one of the two locations noted in the In-Person Drop Off for GMMC Bottle Drive description, during the allotted time.
Where can members see the progress of donations?
Members will be able to see how much we have raised on the "CAMPAIGN" page on our website.
Thank you in advance,
All participants are required to review and comply with the updated GMMC Resources guidelines and the COVID-19 Policy.
Please refer to the GMMC Policies regarding Animals, Carpooling, Accommodation, and Cancellation.