- Choose trips that are suitable to your skill and fitness level.
- Know the suitability and condition of your equipment, and be familiar with its use; resolve any problems with the coordinator and leader.
- Be prepared to rent all necessary equipment as required.
- Contact the trip coordinator with any questions or concerns, and as well for confirmation 15 days before the trip departs.
- Inform the coordinator and leader of any existing medical conditions, allergies or other health issues well prior to departure on the trip.
- Participate in car-pooling as coordinated.
- Try to remain at least within sight of other group members when on the trail.
- Inform the leader of new medical conditions, allergies or other health issues developing on the trail.
- Respect the leader’s judgment, and as well, be a respectful member of the group.
- Participate in group discussions and decision making before and during the trip.
- Let the leader know if you have reservations about any particular situation, or with any decision of the group or leader.
- Respect your agreed obligations in any financial arrangements.